Date published: 3-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are looking to fill our Sales Training team with individuals that will shape our global Sales team. Our training mission has two aims: 1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, and 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales. The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment. This role will work closely with our Emerging Markets team to support those teams and Directors.
The Sales Training Specialist will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the Onboarding Programme and Continued Education for Sales teams
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the onboarding program and/or continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the roll out of new products and systems
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales
- Content creation: Develop training programs
- Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
- Partner closely with the Emerging Market sales teams to provide training support in their local language, including coaching support and workshop support as required
2+ years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes in a dedicated Sales Training role
5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
Fluency in English and at least one other language (Spanish, Italian, Nordics or other)
Experience with an online CRM
Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
A metrics-oriented, can do attitude
Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a progressive environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.