Date published: 3-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are looking to fill our Sales Training team with individuals that will shape our global Sales team. Our training mission has two aims: 1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, and 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales. The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Specialist to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for Special Programmes for the Sales Teams. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Training Specialist for Special Programmes will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks. They will have strong sales/business acumen coupled with a creative flare for new and innovative ways to present content.
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate Special Programmes for Sales teams
- Roll out new products and system training to Training team and to Sales teams as required
- Provide new, innovative and creative ways to deliver content and reinforce learnings
- Provide coaching to sales to support individual development plans
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing sales teams and working with Directors to understand where Special Programmes can support teams
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales
- Content creation: Develop training programs
- Researching new trends and evaluating effectiveness of training tools, working on opportunities, challenges, and risks the industry/company is facing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes in a dedicated Sales Training role
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Instructional design experience highly desirable
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, can do attitude
- Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a progressive environment
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.