Date published: 12-Dec-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning
- Ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program and/or continued education for Sales
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing, calls, demos and meetings Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the on-boarding program and/or continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the roll out of a large scale LMS
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
- Bachelors Degree 2-3 years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes
- 5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel and Google Docs
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- E-Learning experience a plus
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.