Date published: 2-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking to fill our Sales Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Sales team. Our training mission has two aims: 1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, and 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Specialist to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.The Sales Training Specialist will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program and continued education for Sales
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the onboarding program and/or continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the roll out of new products and systems
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales
- Content creation: Develop training programs
- Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes
- 5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a progressive environment
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Open PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, kitchens stocked with snacks and beverages
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangements
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Please visit http://www.indeed.jobs to learn more.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.