Date published: 12-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
1) To educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Sales Training Specialist will assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Training Specialist will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
- Content creation: Develop training programs
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Sales
- Support the roll out of new products and systems
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the onboarding program and/or continued education sessions
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing calls, demos and meetings
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program and continued education for Sales
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a progressive environment
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Experience with an online CRM
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- 5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 2-3 years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Open PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, kitchens stocked with snacks and beverages
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangements
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.