Date published: 13-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.
How you work.Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales Training team and Sales management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program for new Sales employees Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings across offices and act as a resource for Sales teams Assess training needs by consistently shadowing teams and observing calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the rollout of large scale projects and assist with execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of sales-wide training events
- Create, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and support the development of training materials in line with this
- Help managers and business partners solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
- Support the planning and liaising with internal and external providers for scheduling, preparation and materials
- Create new/additional testing and evaluation tools and procedures, attendance tracking and surveys
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, fluent English speaker
- 5 Years Sales Training experience in an organisation
- Bachelor"s Degree At least 3 years previous sales experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training using PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs E-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.