Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Provide training and development support for our Enterprise sales teams and managers
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
- Partner with Sales Management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the on-boarding program and continued education for Sales
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing field based sales reps, observing calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for the on-boarding program and/or continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, sales strategy and overall sales process
- Support the roll out of new products and systems
- Program management: Plan, create and execute new training programs for Enterprise Sales
- Content creation: Develop training programs
- Stand as a resource for Enterprise Sales and Sales Management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years proven experience training field based Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales trainings
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales and/or Enterprise Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, can do attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a field based role in a progressive environment
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.