Date published: 22-Jul-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
- Work with the training team and Sales management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program for new employees
- Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
- Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing, calls, demos and meetings
- Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for continued education sessions
- Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
- Track and report on all training, surveys, attendance, participation etc.
- Support the roll out of a large scale LMS
- Organize vendor management program and make recommendations for additional outside resources
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Sales and Sales Management in a progressive environment
- Exceptional German and English written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.