Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.We are looking to fill our Sales Training and Development team with high energy individuals that will shape our global Sales team. Our training mission has two aims: 1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning, and 2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Specialist to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Training Specialist will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
Partner with the Sales Training team and Sales management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the onboarding program for new Sales employees
Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings across offices and act as a resource for Sales teams
Assess training needs by consistently shadowing teams and observing calls, demos and meetings
Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for continued education sessions
Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
Support the rollout of large scale projects and assist with execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of sales-wide training events
Create, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and support the development of training materials in line with this
Help managers and business partners solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
Support the planning and liaising with internal and external providers for scheduling, preparation and materials
Create new/additional testing and evaluation tools and procedures, attendance tracking and surveys
- Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Proven Sales and Sales Training experience in a progressive environment
- 3+ years proven experience training Sales Executives, creating content/materials and facilitating Sales training classes in a dedicated Sales Training role
- 5+ years of Sales and/or Sales Management in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.