Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed.com is seeking a Training and Development Coordinator, Sales to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team.
- Conduct core courses within new hire training curriculum as needed
- Support the development of training materials
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
- Support the planning and liaising with internal and external providers for scheduling, preparation and materials
- Create new/additional testing and evaluation tools and procedures, attendance tracking and surveys
- Document new processes and update existing training materials on the Company Intranet (Wiki)
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of sales-wide training events
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environmentPrevious sales experience
- Experience training in a professional setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel and Google Docs
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effective
- Experience in a coordination or administration role an advantage
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.