Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As an Salesforce Administrator at Indeed, you will quickly become an expert at understanding Indeed’s systems, and leverage Salesforce features to deliver solutions. You will help various teams in drawing the most value from the tool through the creation of processes, APIs as well as other business tools.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of his/her work, making a difference every day, owning your solution end to end. You know what it takes to deliver quality and value to the organization. You live by the value, benefit, and glory that comes with solid engineering practices, and satisfied stakeholders. Your passion and dedication to quality and innovation is what drives you, rivaled only by your tenacity to “get the job done”.
You are familiar with iterative release cycles, having experience working with a dynamic and growing team in an agile environment. Striving always for collaboration, you are excited to learn new things, as well as enlighten others to your best practices, and wealth of knowledge.
You truly enjoy working with products, and want to see the continued acceptance, and success of those products at Indeed. Part of working with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization, you are an excellent communicator, diplomatic and timely in conveying deliverables.
- Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to outline requirements
- Lead/oversee testing efforts to ensure high quality deliverables
- Assist with the management of outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners
- Manage users, data, and security
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Continuing customization and development to fit business needs
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Development of reports and dashboards.
- Assist with development and deployment of training and training materials.
- Implement new processes and procedures
- Drive adoption within the sales and service organization
- Consider how new Salesforce.com releases and enhancements might benefit the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years with Salesforce in an admin or development capacity
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification required
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301) certification a plus
- Sales Cloud certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to Indeed locations
- Data-driven and analytical to build a case for desired product updates
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.