Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Salesforce Developer Manager at Indeed, you will provide hands-on leadership for Salesforce skills focused team building and enhancing products and systems in our service-oriented, highly scalable, multi-homed environment. As our engineering organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the talent bar high and grow the skills and capabilities of your team. You will be instrumental in helping various teams draw the most value from our tools through creation processes, APIs and other business tools. You live by the value, benefit, and glory that comes with solid engineering practices and satisfied stakeholders. Your passion and dedication to quality and innovation are what drives you, rivaled only by your tenacity to “get the job done”. You understand iterative release cycles based on your experience working in high growth and agile environment.
You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. You are someone with high standards who will push us to be better, and who will take pride in Indeed as we do. You have delivered challenging technical solutions at scale. You have led Salesforce development teams and earned the respect of talented developers and admins. You are equally happy talking algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about the agile development process and technology career development. You want to be in the mix technically while providing leadership to your teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience managing Salesforce development teams
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- The ability to guide a team to achieve important goals together leveraging Salesforce SDLC and best practices.
- The desire to solve tough problems with quality software at scale
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results.
- Strong ability to coach developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- A deep understanding of web technologies
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures
- Experience building high-performance distributed systems
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.