Date published: 18-Apr-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of his/her work, making a difference every day, owning your solution end to end. You know what it takes to deliver quality and integrated solutions to the organization. You live by the value, benefit, and glory that comes with solid engineering practices, and satisfied stakeholders. Your passion and dedication to quality and innovation is what drives you, rivaled only by your tenacity to "get the job done".
You are familiar with iterative release cycles, having experience working with a dynamic and growing team in an agile environment. Striving always for collaboration, you are excited to learn new things, as well as enlighten others to your best practices, and wealth of knowledge.
You truly enjoy working with products, and want to see the continued acceptance, and success of those products at Indeed. Part of working with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization, you are an excellent communicator, diplomatic and timely in conveying deliverables.
About you.You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
What will you do?
* Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements.
* Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents.
* Develop the design(s), testing plans, monitoring/alerting and procedures based upon system recommendations.
* Provide stakeholders with post-installation and integration support.
Characteristics that set you apart:
* Passionate solving complex problems.
* Enjoys working with large sets of data.
* Excited about learning new technologies and learning in a collaborative environment.
What we need from you:
* A bachelor degree in an engineering discipline, computer engineering or computer science.
* 3 years of experience in related field.
* Strong APEX knowledge
* Experience in deciphering highly technical data.
* Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment.
* Strong OOAD experience, including business process and data modelling.
* SQL knowledge and experience with large data sets.
* Business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.