Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meets their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to drive change and work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to manage projects, monitor operations, and improve transparency. You’ll need to provide structure and timely communication.
As a Manager of Search Quality Operations, you will be expected to personally manage projects and deadlines while also growing the skills and professional development of our individual contributors and junior team leads. You will combine your technical skills and analytical nature to work and oversee a multi-disciplinary team of analysts who are focused on acting as a centre of excellence for tackling problems at a scale to further the mission of Indeed to help people get jobs.
- Maintain oversight of projects and the operational efficiency of your teams. Implement standards and set the correct expectations for planning and execution.
- Ensure team leadership has a clear understanding of goals and timelines of plans. Reinforce the concept of failing fast and moving forward.
- Analyze and solve problems across your business area (people, structures, and processes); identify the things that work together to improve operational health.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the functional areas where you are engaged. Ensure a consistent and shared understanding of best practices across teams and functions.
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications.
- Influence at the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how we work to get things done.
- Engage with Operational leadership to understand and refer to the vision, goals, and initiatives for your business area.
- 4+ years experience conducting business using multiple software systems and processes working in a web technology company within an operational team.
- 2+ years experience in direct people management with a strong desire to focus on individual growth and coaching.
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.