Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meets their and Indeed’s high standards. Our current approach to search quality requires significant human intervention, but as we scale, we need to develop tools and systems to detect poor search results more effectively and efficiently. You will have the opportunity to drive change and facilitate the shift from human-led processes to technology-based systems for search quality.
As a Team Lead within Scaled Operations, you will be expected to manage the day to day operations of a team of business analysts having a team of up to 10 direct reports. Our team is focused on acting as a centre of excellence for tackling problems at a scale to further the mission of Indeed to help people get jobs. Mentorship, curiosity and thought leadership are critical success factors in the role of a Team Lead within Search Quality Operations.
- Manage a team of up to 10 direct reports ensuring that their performance is continually improving based on operational metrics goals.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis.
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations.
- Communicate team and company objectives and goals to direct reports.
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations and coaching plans.
- Assess individual needs and provide guidance on career development.
- Continually investigate, introduce and support continuous improvement efforts. Ensure effective and efficient workflow and communications processes are in place.
- Build and maintain a positive work environment where team members and their contributions are recognized and valued. Maintain frequent communication with all team members.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience and passion for leading, directing, communicating change and developing a strong team.
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Experience conducting business using multiple software systems and processes working in a web technology company within an operational team.
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in manipulating data sets and drawing insights from data.
- Experience in direct people management and individual coaching.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.