Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead and support efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meet their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to influence the operational strategy of these scaled quality efforts.
The scaled operations team is the center of excellence for tackling problems at scale that further the mission of Indeed to help people get jobs. The team consists of Business Analysts, Partner Operations Analysts, and Vendor Managers responsible for all scaled content moderation efforts as well as other ad-hoc scaled labor needs across Indeed utilizing a mix of in-house analysts, 3rd party contract partners, crowdsourcing, and automation tooling.
As a Scaled Operations Technical Analyst you will work closely with other members of the Scaled Operations team to build tools and improve operations efficiency which will ultimately help more people get jobs. You will work in a fast paced environment and be comfortable building, breaking apart, iterating and starting over on projects and concepts. The ideal candidate has a creative and flexible mindset and can approach issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Propose creative workflows and automation solutions that promote efficiency and scalability
- Create and maintain real time dashboards with trending and drill down functionality
- Manage data from multiple sources and bubble up business insights from complex data sets
- Validate data requests, understand business need, and writes queries to minimize resource usage
- Identify procedural pain points and propose/implement improvements
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Contribute to team goals and metrics
- Demonstrated attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and interpersonal skills
- Juggle multiple tasks while retaining a strong attention to detail
- Experience building and maintaining web applications
- Working knowledge of database development
- Degree or exceptional background experience in math, statistics, computer science preferred
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a strong emphasis on collaboration
- Outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/team
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.