Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Search Quality Analyst, Communications and Development, you will work to increase Search Quality transparency, both internally to Indeed, and externally to our clients and jobseekers. Communication and support of Search Quality's core values will help ensure our clients and job seekers have the best experience on Indeed.
As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable developing, communicating, and implementing large-scale changes, updates, and initiatives to a wide variety of teams across many different functions. You are well-versed in crafting unique content for public documentation, blog posts, and other communication outlets. You are flexible and able to switch gears when needed, and easily able to adapt to any situation that comes your way. You are innovative, creative and self-motivated. You work very well independently and are not afraid to take on new projects. You are extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Communicate with cross-functional stakeholders regarding policy and process updates or changes. Deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to create new communication initiatives to foster ongoing collaboration.
- Work with the Search Quality Communications team to create informative public facing policy documentation for our clients and job seekers.
- Develop innovative projects to increase Search Quality transparency throughout Indeed.
- Come up with creative ways for Search Quality to better engage with our clients and job seekers.
- Identify and develop well thought out solutions for process inconsistencies or blockers.
- Think outside the box and challenge the status quo. Push Search Quality to think in unconventional and unprecedented ways.
- BA/BS required (Communication, Marketing, PR preferred)
- 1-2 years experience in a related role
- Experience with content writing or crafting unique material for both public and internal communication outlets
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Google products preferred
- Ability to take on and execute projects with minimal oversight
- An eye for process improvement
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.