Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Manage a team of Communications Analysts
- Help strategize long-term vision and goals of the team with help from the Communications and Development Manager
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members for individual career growth
- Develop expert knowledge on all things Search Quality, identify and propose well thought out solutions to address process inconsistencies or blockers
- Oversee Search Quality internal communications and related initiatives
- Oversee cross-functional communications and related initiatives
- Support Communications Analysts in creating policy documentation for clients and job seekers, as well as resources for internal stakeholders
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders regarding policy updates and changes
- Identify projects and initiatives that would benefit from increased cross-team collaboration; figure out which teams need to be included and in what capacity
- Work alongside a second Communications and Development Team Lead, ensuring a cohesive partnership between the two distinct verticals: Communications and Internal Auditing
- Act as a Hiring Manager, screen and interview potential new hires
- Participate in interviews for other teams
- Work with Search Quality leadership in establishing career paths, headcount planning, and other HR/Finance related tasks
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience in direct people management or individual coaching is preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Adept at time management and able to quickly assess priority of tasks/projects and adjust accordingly
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.