Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As an Investigations Analysts on the Quality Operations team, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by working in a team dedicated to reviewing content, determining if it is at Indeed’s standards, and actioning if necessary. You research and understand the various business entities that post to Indeed, and are able to discern if their practices are in the job seeker’s best interest. These actions mold the future of Indeed’s content and enhance the quality of the site.
As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research independently, and are able to communicate your findings in a clear and succinct way. Your decisions are always backed by evidence and data. You are undaunted by developing, communicating, and implementing changes that may be large in scope and impact. You have experience collaborating across many teams, organizing group projects, scheduling meetings, and following up on action items. You have a knack for understanding the bigger picture when making decisions.
- Conduct large scale reviews on content to ensure that it is inline with our current policies and standards. This will include reviews of companies, job types, industries, sources of content, and business practices
- Identify and clearly communicate with appropriate teams, within Indeed, when delivering Search Quality messaging on visibility decisions and policy
- Intimate knowledge of Indeed’s policies; with an eye on flagging gaps in policy for our policy team to edit or create
- Develop innovative projects to increase Search Quality efficiency
- Utilize tools, team best practices, and your own intuition to proactively discover content quality issues on the site
- Engage with your fellow team members to share knowledge and best practices; constantly strive to edify yourself and your team
- Consider the job seeker experience in every facet of your work
College degree preferred but not required
Internet savvy; familiar with some web analytics tools, databases, Google Suite products, and boolean Search
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to multiple departments
Attention to detail, with the ability to filter relevant data when faced with mass quantities of content
Strong time management skills; including the ability to realize when you have fallen too far down the "rabbit hole"
You are not satisfied until you have put in a full day’s work
Independent operator that can manage their own workload and still contribute to team goals
Can adapt quickly on the fly; if personal projects must be dropped in favor of high priority issues, you don’t hesitate or complain when shifting gears, and you maintain the same level of quality and efficiency in your work
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.