Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Indeed is a job seeker-centric platform. You and your team will lead and support efforts to ensure when a job seeker types in a query or browses job search results that results represent a quality that meet their and Indeed’s high standards. You will have the opportunity to influence the operational strategy of these scaled quality efforts.
The scaled operations team is the center of excellence for tackling problems at scale that further the mission of Indeed to help people get jobs. The team consists of Moderation Operations Analysts, Partner Operations Analysts, and Vendor Managers responsible for all scaled content moderation efforts as well as other ad-hoc scaled labor needs across Indeed utilizing a mix of in-house analysts, 3rd party contract partners, crowdsourcing, and automation tooling.
As a Search Quality Moderation Analyst you will be expected to develop, drive, and analyze existing and new operational workflows while building a strong understanding of the needs of the business from key stakeholders. Helping to define and measure the quality and effectiveness of the work is a major part of the role. You should be comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research in a competent and efficient manner.
- Work cross-functionally with partners across Indeed to help solve their operational challenges
- Create and manage project plans to effectively communicate progress towards ops goals
- Develop best practices within Indeed for how to operationalize manual work with a focus on scale and efficiency
- Perform data analysis daily on existing partner operations work to measure and report on quality and productivity of workflows
- Manage operational workflows directly with internal key stakeholders providing support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvements with product managers and other key stakeholders to improve workflows
- Responsible for the development and rollout of new workflows working side by side with our partner operations team to test new pilots
- Communicate daily metrics and progress towards operational goals to internal business stakeholders as well as vendor management
- Project experience in business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows and operations highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Ability to quickly identify patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.