Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.As a Search Quality New Initiatives Analyst, your role will be flexible and multi-functional. Part of your role will be to build relationships with teams outside of Search Quality such as Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed and learn about brand new products still in their infancy. You will have a strong understanding of Search Quality guidelines and principles and establish our team as a resource, while also functioning in an advisory capacity for these new products. You will work closely with other internal teams to communicate, train and flag potential quality concerns down the line as projects grow roots and help support these new products while advising on Search Quality best practices. This requires cross-team communication and working with both aggregated and hosted job content. Another main function of this role will be to serve as an incubator for new workflows and operations within the team and supporting other teams. This could mean your daily core work might be changing frequently, so someone who is comfortable with change would be an ideal candidate. This work will be heavily project based, and may rotate and adapt often. You will be expected to provide thoughtful feedback and make recommendations, as well as set both granular and high level goals related to the work. Responsibilities:
- Encourage, maintain and develop professional relationships with cross functional teams by providing prompt, responsive and solution oriented responses to requests
- Act as a liaison between Search Quality and other teams
- Build relationships on the basis of information gathering while also building awareness around Search Quality and the jobseeker experience
- Strive to be innovative in improving our products and internal tools
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Ensure that job-seekers get the most out of their job search experience by supporting and communicating search quality policies and standards
- Be flexible and able to shift gears quickly. Have the ability to complete a task with limited information or guidelines.
- Ask questions, seek out answers, create solutions all while working independently
- College degree preferred
- A strong sense of urgency, extremely detail-oriented, critical reasoning and sound judgment are required
- Able to execute Boolean search queries and analyze data trends/sets (familiarity with SQL preferred)
- Able to shift gears and free up bandwidth as the business dictates
- Passionate about digging into problems and finding innovative solutions
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Adept at time management, self-directed, proactive seeking out new tasks and projects, and constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
- Able to learn new tools and provide constructive feedback on ways to improve our current suite of tools
- Excellent at written and oral communication
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.