Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.As a New Initiatives Team Lead in our Austin office, you and your team will pioneer efforts to ensure that new products are supported and aligned with Indeed’s high standards. You will be expected to manage the day to day operations of a team of Search Quality analysts focused on developing relationships with other teams and working rapidly in flex capacity to support new workflows. Our Search Quality Operations team is focused on improving the quality of Indeed search results and the holistic job search experience for our jobseekers. Mentorship and thought leadership are two critical success factors in the role of a Team Lead within Search Quality Operations. Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with cross functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed
- Manage team of direct reports ensuring that their performance is continually improving based upon operational metrics goals
- Help define and set performance metrics, and iterate on these metrics as needed to continue moving the group forward
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Ensure strong relationships and Search Quality awareness are built within other teams, as established by the New Initiatives team
- College degree is preferred
- Experience in leading fast paced and frequently changing projects
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Supervisor, Manager, or Team Lead
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Must be organized, positive, proactive and results-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Established record in project management and process development from start to finish
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.