Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.As a Search Quality Operations Analyst you will work closely with other members of the Search Quality team to build measurement systems and improve operational efficiency which will ultimately help more people get jobs. You will work in a fast paced environment and be comfortable building, breaking apart, iterating and starting over on projects and concepts. The ideal candidate has a creative and flexible mindset and can approach issues from a variety of perspectives. Responsibilities:
- Juggle multiple tasks while retaining a strong attention to detail
- Design, build, and support large-scale measurement systems and workflows
- Propose improvements to measurement models designed to mirror user experiences with our public products across all markets
- Identify procedural pain points and propose/implement improvements
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Communicate key information from a data set by means of data visualization
- Work closely with technical teams to assist in tool creation
- Identify and prioritize projects
- Advocate for and prioritize what is best for our jobseeker population
- Create scalable solutions to answer questions about the jobseeker experience
- Assess the quality and consistency of vendors and work with vendor management teams to ensure that we are collecting the most accurate data possible.
- Experience with scaled operational work
- Experience working with vendors and contractors preferred Knowledge of quality measurement systems and principles preferred
- Degree or exceptional background experience in business operations, vendor management, information systems or computer science preferred
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- Experience working on international markets or products is a plus
- Preferred but not required: Basic HTML and some experience with SQL, Python, etc.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.