Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Search Quality Operations Analyst you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by working to ensure our jobseekers have the best possible experience on Indeed. You will focus on analyzing data and communication to investigate and make decisions. You will help come up with innovative ideas to drive tool development and process improvements, which will significantly improve the job search experience for millions of users.
In this role, you will investigate communication and improve the quality of contacts sent to and from job seekers using data analysis, message review, rule creation, and resolving reported issues from other teams. You will work closely with the rest of the Search Quality team and our product teams to suggest change and identify efficiency improvements. As an ideal candidate, you are analytical, hard-working, detail-oriented, passionate, and able to prioritize tasks. You will need to be proactive and work at finding problems before they are reported to us.
- Perform in-depth investigation of companies and communication and make decisions
- Moderate the quality of job opportunities and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Create complex queries that will help flag low quality opportunities
- Investigate and respond to requests from other teams in the company, including employers and job seekers
- Suggest ways to improve our products and internal tools
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required
- Internet savvy, sharp attention to detail, strong time management
- Able to understand and create complex search queries
- Excellent at written and oral communication
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.