Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Conduct investigations limited in scope on content to ensure that it is in line with our current policies and standards. This will include reviews of companies, job types, industries, sources of content, and business practices
- Participates in process and data analysis and identifies workflow bottlenecks.
- Recommends structured processes and best practices for workflow consistencies.
- Develops knowledge of our internal tools, guidelines, policies, workflows, and processes.
- Identifies process inconsistencies utilizing strong knowledge of Search Quality policies and processes
- Identify and clearly communicate with appropriate teams within Indeed to help identify and resolve quality issues limited in scope
- Knowledge of Indeed’s policies; with an eye on flagging gaps in policy for our policy team to edit or create
- Evaluate opportunities in current processes and workflows to improve and become more efficient.
- Utilize tools and team best practices to discover content quality issues on the site
- Engage with your fellow team members to develop knowledge and best practices; constantly strive to edify yourself and your team
- Prioritizes impactful and relevant projects with oversight from your Team Lead, develops referenceable processes for the future.
- Ensures that job-seekers get the most out of their job search experience by supporting and communicating search quality policies and standards
- Asks questions, seeks out answers, creates solutions all while working independently
- Consider the job seeker experience in every facet of your work
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to absorb and utilize on the job training
- Passionate about digging into problems and finding innovative solutions
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to learn new tools and utilize these tools to resolve issues
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Able to take continuous training and coaching in stride
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.