Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As an International Search Quality Operations Manager, you will oversee the team responsible for the integrity of Indeed’s products across the world. Working closely with both our Austin based Search Quality Operations and our growing team across the world you will develop our presence internationally and ensure our efforts are focused and localized. Creating, iterating and redefining our global strategy for the Asia Pacific region will be a mainstay of this position, and in order to do this strong relationships and communication will be required.
- Manage teams in multiple offices globally
- Manage the strategy and resource deployment across multiple markets with varying levels of maturity
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the region to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards (multi-lingual preferred)
- Have a strong working knowledge of our jobseeker landscape and top issues for multiple markets
- Oversee a dynamic team of market analysts and leads
- Support the company’s need for flexible and fast change and re-prioritization
- Exhibit a deep understanding of both the larger vision of Search Quality as well as how the individual and granular tasks fit in
- Align team’s project work with overarching Search Quality and Indeed goals and themes
- Collaborate and make decisions with the rest of Search Quality leadership
- Interface with stakeholders across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Position Search Quality internationally as an industry leader on improving the jobseeker experience
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Encourage and foster innovative ideas that drive tool development and process improvements
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Support individual team leads and their teams by delivering transparent and clear communication and needs, while also providing insight into the organization’s next steps and how this ties into Indeed’s business needs
- Resolve escalations and work to prevent outstanding issues from clients and other teams by responding quickly to unique situations
- Is multi-functional and has a wide breadth of knowledge outside of their own realm
- Is able to delegate and build leaders below them that can work autonomously
- Works alongside the rest of the leadership group to come up with career growth, headcount planning and other finance/HR related tasks
- Has a vision for the future and works alongside leadership to tweak and finesse this plan
- Implements their team vision through execution of goals and through the communication/coaching/building support necessary within their team
- 2+ years of experience leading a team and supporting direct reports
- Experience working in or supporting Asia Pacific markets
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to decipher requests between the lines and move beyond the explicit
- Adept at time management and able to quickly assess priority and adjust accordingly
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to create project plans in support of senior leadership’s vision for the organization, and execute them to completion
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.