Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Manage a diverse set of more established and newer teams and initiatives, adding, growing and scaling these teams as business needs dictate
- Navigate and introduce new processes from idea stage all the way through to operationalization
- Work closely with leadership to define quarterly goals with a focus on improving Jobseeker experience
- Work closely with director to analyze productivity and metrics, and help to shape the future of the team
- Develop relationships with and work cross-departmentally with other groups such as Product, Engineering, Aggregation, Client Services and Program Management
- Resolve escalations and work to prevent outstanding issues from clients and other teams by responding quickly to unique situations
- Directly manage a group of team leads and diverse teams, including performance oversight and all related HR admin duties
- Exhibit a deep understanding of both the larger vision of Search Quality as well as how the individual and granular tasks fit in
- Seek, field and manage leads from other internal teams while helping to assess and relieve operational workloads
- 5+ years working in technical operations or related field
- 3+ years in a managerial capacity
- College degree preferred
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks with different success and impact metrics
- Experience with coaching and developing employees at various levels of experience
- Effective problem-solving and goal-setting
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent at written and oral communication
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.