Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Ensure high-quality output and efficiency for our Moderation workflows (perform quality checks to ensure workflow accuracy, assist with training and workflow documentation, provide feedback on trends and inconsistencies).
- Operate as a workflow SME and act as a liaison between internal Quality Operations teams and Partner/Vendor Operations as needed.
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvements for existing and new workflows.
- Provide support to vendors and internal stakeholders for any questions or problems that may arise.
- Gather feedback from vendors on quality-related workflows and share this information with other internal Search Quality teams.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your work.
- Act as a mentor and go-to resource for other team members.
- Flex into new projects and act as a generalist beyond your initial scope of work.
- College degree is preferred
- Experience working with vendors and supporting scaled content moderation.
- Experience working with Jira or a similar support ticketing system.
- High level of curiosity, and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.