Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Search Quality Risk Analyst on the Quality Operations team, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by conducting large scale investigations, researching and reviewing content, and taking action on your findings. Through implementing improved processes and creating internal tools, your contributions directly impact the team’s ability to advocate for the job seeker.
As an ideal candidate, you enjoy the research and investigative process, as well as the creation of new processes, workflows, and tools to improve team output. You are confident when asked to perform in depth analysis and research independently, and are able to communicate your findings in a clear and succinct way. You have a technical curiosity, and have dabbled in creating your own web applications. You are constantly finding flaws in tools and process, and feel comfortable providing solutions. You are a team player, but can be counted on to work independently.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of internal tools in order to make suggestions for ways of improvement
- Improve team efficiency by way of learning and understanding core team work, followed by implementing new workflows and processes
- Work with a team to create, develop, and test internal tools
- Review content to ensure that it is inline with our current policies and standards. This will include reviews of companies, job types, industries, sources of content, and business practices
- Identify and clearly communicate with appropriate teams, within Indeed, when delivering Search Quality messaging on visibility decisions and policy
- Utilize tools, team best practices, and your own intuition to proactively discover content issues
- Develop innovative projects to increase Search Quality efficiency
- Engage with your fellow team members to share knowledge and best practices; constantly strive to edify yourself and your team
- Consider the job seeker experience in every facet of your work
- College degree preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to multiple departments
- Attention to detail, with the ability to filter relevant data when faced with mass quantities of content
- Able to execute Boolean search queries and analyze data trends/sets (familiarity with SQL a plus)
- Strong time management skills; including the ability to realize when you have fallen too far down the "rabbit hole"
- Independent operator that can manage their own workload and still contribute to team goals
- Can adapt quickly on the fly; if personal projects must be dropped in favor of high priority issues, you don’t hesitate or complain when shifting gears, and you maintain the same level of quality and efficiency in your work
- You are not satisfied until you have put in a full day’s work
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.