Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Search Quality Risk Analyst on the Quality Operations team, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by working in a team dedicated to reviewing content, determining if it is at Indeed’s standards, and actioning if necessary. Under the direction of your manager, you improve the job seeker experience by engaging in ongoing policy calibration and creation. These actions mold the future of Indeed’s content standards and enhance the quality of the site.
As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research independently, and are able to communicate your findings in a clear and succinct way. Your decisions are always backed by evidence and data. You have a technical curiosity, with a propensity for digging into data analysis. You are constantly finding flaws in tools and process, and providing solutions. You enjoy improving and developing more efficient workflows and sharing those with your team.
- Utilize tools, team best practices, and your own intuition to proactively discover content issues
- Develop a deeper knowledge of our internal tools and suggest ways of improving them, and using them to improve workflows
- Review content to ensure that it is inline with our current policies and standards; this will include reviews of companies, job types, industries, sources of content, and business practices.
- Work with a team to suggest, develop, and test new internal tools
- Develop innovative projects to increase Search Quality efficiency
- Identify and clearly communicate with appropriate teams, within Indeed, when delivering Search Quality messaging on visibility decisions and policy
- Engage with your fellow team members to share knowledge and best practices; constantly strive to edify yourself and your team
- Consider the job seeker experience in every facet of your work
- College degree preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Attention to detail and a drive to dive into the "meat" of an issue
- Ability to filter relevant data when faced with mass quantities of content
- Strong time management skills; including the ability to realize when you have fallen too far down the "rabbit hole”
- You are not satisfied until you have put in a full day’s work
- Internet savvy; familiar with some web analytics tools, databases, Google products, and Boolean Search
- Knowledge of the basics of what makes up the HR industry
- Independent operator that can manage their own workload and still contribute to team goals
- Able to identify and solidify an area of "ownership"; become the "go-to" person for certain subject matter
- Can adapt quickly on the fly; if personal projects must be dropped in favor of high priority issues, you don’t hesitate or complain when shifting gears, and you maintain the same level of quality and efficiency in your work
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits