Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Search Quality Technical Analyst you will work closely with other members of the Search Quality Operations team to build measurement systems and improve operational efficiency which will ultimately help more people get jobs. You will work in a fast paced environment and be comfortable building, breaking apart, iterating and starting over on projects and concepts. The ideal candidate has a creative and flexible mindset and can approach issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Design and build quality measurement systems and data visualizations based on large sets of manual review data
- Propose improvements to measurement models designed to mirror user experiences with our public products
- Support the evaluation of workflows and automation solutions through data analysis to expedite and improve precision of manual processes
- Identify procedural pain points and propose/implement improvements
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Contribute to team goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize projects
- Boost effectiveness and productivity of those around you
- Juggle multiple tasks while retaining a strong attention to detail
- Advocate for and prioritize what’s best for our jobseeker population
- Interface with product teams and act as a liaison for Search Quality
- Working knowledge of data storage principles
- Degree or exceptional background experience in business systems, math, statistics, or computer science preferred
- Thorough knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Experience with data visualization and building automated dashboards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong emphasis on collaboration
- Outstanding data analysis skills and ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.