Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Search Quality Visibility Analyst, you are responsible for reviewing which jobs are displayed on the site and proactively seeking out job quality issues. You support the Search Quality team by helping to create, maintain, and calibrate quality standards while ensuring that those standards are upheld across all Indeed content. This requires cross-team communication and handling visibility requests for both aggregated and hosted job content.
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Apply Indeed Search Quality standards and procedures accurately on many accounts and sources on a daily basis
- Analyze jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content and take action to change job visibility on the site
- Strive to be innovative in improving our products and internal tools
- Think creatively about how the team can automate or outsource current workflow processes
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Ensure that job-seekers get the most out of their job search experience by enforcing and creating search quality policies and standards
- Investigate companies to determine their legitimacy
- Clearly communicate decisions regarding job visibility to client-facing teams
- College degree preferred but not required
- Able to execute Boolean search queries and analyze data trends/sets (familiarity with SQL preferred but not necessary)
- Passionate about digging into problems and finding innovative solutions
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feels comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Independent time and project management skills
- Able to learn new tools and have constructive feedback on ways to improve our current suite of tools
- Excellent at written and oral communication
- Able to take continuous training and coaching in stride
- Experience working with queue and project based work
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.