Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed offers security practitioners like you a chance to improve your skills against a complex ecosystem distributed across multiple continents with customer information from millions of job seekers. Every day is about doing what is best for the job seeker. When you come to work at Indeed, you'll be working with a highly intelligent team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills, and a drive to get things done. Indeed’s ideal Security analyst is passionate about protecting the organization’s data and information from the latest cyber threats. Are you ready?
- Identify malicious or anomalous activity based on event data from firewalls, WAF, IPS, and other sources.
- Perform analysis of log files and data outputs.
- Perform triage of incoming issues using ticket tracking system.
- Provide tuning recommendations of security tools based on traffic patterns.
- Create wiki articles to document incident handling and investigation procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products.
- Perform tech talks and other awareness campaigns to spread security knowledge throughout Indeed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems or related field.
- Knowledge of attack vectors (malware, web application, social engineering, etc).
- Experience with tools and appliances such as IPS/IDS, Palo Alto, FirePower, Cisco ASA, and SIEMs.
- Experience with incident response and handling.
- Experience with open source technologies and environments.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.