Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed offers security practitioners like you a chance to improve your skills against a complex ecosystem distributed across multiple continents with customer information from millions of job seekers. Every day is about doing what is best for the job seeker. When you come to work at Indeed, you'll be working with a highly intelligent team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills, and a drive to get things done. Indeed’s ideal Security analyst is passionate about protecting the organization’s data and information from the latest cyber threats. Are you ready?
- Keep Indeed safe
- Identify malicious or anomalous activity based on event data from firewalls, WAF, IPS, and other sources.
- Perform analysis of log files and data outputs.
- Perform triage of incoming issues using ticket tracking system.
- Provide tuning recommendations of security tools based on traffic patterns.
- Create wiki articles to document incident handling and investigation procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products.
- Perform tech talks and other awareness campaigns to spread security knowledge throughout Indeed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems or related field.
- Knowledge of attack vectors (malware, web application, social engineering, etc).
- Experience with tools and appliances such as IPS/IDS, Palo Alto, FirePower, Cisco ASA, and SIEMs.
- Experience with incident response and handling.
- Experience with open source technologies and environments.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.