Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Detect, respond to, investigate, and remediate security events, driving all aspects of an incident to closure
- Work with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate vulnerabilities in their systems
- Develop, implement and automate strategies, tuning tools, and rules for detecting and remediating malicious activity
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the information security community including new vulnerabilities, methodologies, and products
- Investigate alerts from detective telemetry and tune rules to increase fidelity
- Hands-on experience performing incident response
- Experience with performing network and host-based forensics
- Deep knowledge of different attack vectors (malware, web application, social engineering, etc)
- Experience implementing and supporting security monitoring devices
- Experience working with operations, compliance, and IT teams
- Experience automating tasks in Python, Go, Shell, or similar languages
- Experience tuning, improving, and devising new ways to collect signals, reduce noise, and identify suspicious events in corporate or production environments
- Experience automating detection capabilities
- Experience in some of the following areas: SIEMs, IPS/IDS, Palo Alto, Firepower, Cisco ASA, Zeek(formerly bro)
- Experience with open source technologies and environments
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.