Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring a Senior Accountant to join our EMEA Finance team at its headquarters in Dublin. The Accounting team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills. This role will report to the EMEA Accounting Manager.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the people management and overall strategic direction setting of the EMEA Accounting team
- People managing a team who are responsible for UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Brazil, Canada and Belgium
- Manage the coordination and timely execution of all aspects of the month end close
- Responsible for intercompany allocations
- Review and approval of journal entries and reconciliations submitted by Accounting team
- Preparation of the Analytical Review Pack for management on a monthly basis
- Prepare and review control documentation for all applicable company processes
- Review and production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis
- Managing all tasks in relation to entities becoming a Reseller
- Perform research into technical standards when required
- Responsible for the training and development of part-qualified and fully qualified accountants on the General Ledger Accounting team
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Suggest, design and implement solutions to improve efficiency
- Flexibility to take on ad-hoc accounting and reporting project
- 3+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- A proven track record of successfully managing people is essential
- Prior experience in a multi-national, multi-entity and multi-currency environment preferred
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to prioritise in a fast moving environment
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- USGAAP/IFRS reporting knowledge
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.