Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Leading key elements of the month end close and communicating with senior corporate management monthly variance analysis and business risks
- Responsible for month-end financial reporting for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reports
- Run monthly consolidation and group reporting
- Group reporting to public stock markets
- Prepare revenue analysis
- Preparation of complex accruals and prepayments schedules.
- Assist in the review of balance sheet reconciliations performed by junior members of staff
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in the review of month end reporting for junior members of staff
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres.
- Production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Liaise with auditors, both internal and external
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Suggest, design and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency
- Documenting procedures
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Adhoc projects/tasks as requested by management
- 3+ years post qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferred
- Track record of working independently with limited required direction and guidance on simultaneous projects and teams
- Ability to respond to internal requests for support and assistance in a prompt and professional manner
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.