Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a full-time Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist who will help support our accounting and finance team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Act as primary liaison with clients for invoicing, collections and general billing support
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Receivable Aging and other related and ad hoc reports
- Support Sales and Client Services teams on billing related matters
- Work with engineering and product team to resolve technical issues and identifying areas for improvement
- Resolve customer issues by developing solutions that meet the customer needs but prevent additional risk for Indeed.
- Support training of new team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Accounting or a related major desirable
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong customer negotiation and communication skill
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding or previous experience working with internet advertising is preferred
- Fluent in both English and Japanese to liaise with the Japan market
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, Dental and Optical coverage
- Wellness initiatives
- Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.