Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
In this role, within Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for creating big ideas that can be blown out into advertising across a variety of channels and markets. You will work closely with our Brand, Campaign Planning, Global Marketing and Product teams to ensure Indeed creates best-in-class marketing communications that defines and grows Indeed’s position as global leader in online recruitment and job search.
As an Art Director, you will conceptualize, develop and produce award-winning advertising which will help build the Indeed brand across multiple markets. You will work as a team with a Copywriter and, on occasion, iteratively with our advertising strategy, production and transcreation agency partners, to ensure consistently excellent creative output. Your projects will be informed by a global advertising strategy, with inspiring briefs and underpinned with insightful customer research. As a data driven tech company, we couple Data with Creativity - continually measuring advertising performance to improve our customers’ engagement with the Indeed brand. Working closely with our Brand & Campaign Planning teams, you will create a pipeline of exceptional work which will tell our story on a global scale.
- Take briefs and create big exciting communication ideas that lend themselves to engaging advertising and communications.
- Works with an Copywriter, the Creative Director (or alone, if necessary) to create appropriate concepts across all media - TV, print, radio, digital.
- Prepares creative layouts, script and copy decks, presentation materials, mechanicals, digital files, rough cuts and other materials for creative review, approval & development/production
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders & external agency partners to form one team.
- Work with international teams to ensure advertising concepts work across other languages and cultures.
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality creative work, occasionally under tight deadlines.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven ability to take a brief and produce big exciting advertising ideas that lend themselves to engaging advertising.
- Is comfortable working on a global TV advertising campaign, OOH, crafting a press ad, or digital display
- Excellent artworking skills: proficiency with all digital artworking software/tools (Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Has strong experience in the management of stills photography, digital video/film shoots, production/post-production etc.
- Is an evangelist about the potential of - and latest developments in - interactive/digital technologies.
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
- 4+ years experience as an Art Director within a large advertising agency or similar who has won creative awards for his/her work (Cannes Lion, Clio etc.).
- The ideal candidate has experience of working in a global organization and for global clients; he/she is well-travelled and ideally has worked overseas hence has experienced different cultures and mindsets to aid his/her work.
- It is essential for the successful candidate to have both a digital and offline background
- Innate creative flair that manifests itself in many ways e.g. empathy, insight and inspirational problem solving
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator skills are paramount.
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business
- The ability to understand and interpret background information
- An understanding of the various target audiences for whom material is being prepared
- Great presentation skills
- Good typography and design skills
All applicants must provide samples of previous work in order to be considered. PDF, Website, URLs of samples are encouraged.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.