Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Senior Analyst, Finance Systems to join our rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. This position oversees the reporting processes & produces management reporting for the FP&A team.
You will assist with global financial operations, working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making. You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, service-oriented mindset, and a strong emphasis on system-based solutions. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. This role will be based in Stamford, CT and report to the Director, Finance Systems.
- Perform monthly financial reporting, including creation of new reports, variance analysis and reconciliations
- Assist accounting with month-end close reports by providing context to FP&A variances
- Serve as System Administrator for Host Analytics, our cloud based forecasting system
- Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making
- Identify and track key performance metrics pertaining to business operations, competitors, benchmarking, etc.
- 5+ years work experience in financial planning & analysis, accounting, consulting, and/or corporate finance
- 1+ years of reporting experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excel mastery and proven experience in building strong financial models required
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong communications skills
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business environment
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.