Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales Strategy team focuses on driving innovation in products, tools and processes that help our Sales teams succeed. We collaborate with functions across Indeed, including Sales, Product, Finance, Client Services, and Marketing to identify strategies for growth and efficiency. We are excited to help transform the recruitment industry by improving lives around the world, one job at a time.
- Lead Innovation efforts across our Sales and CS Operations utilizing data to inform decisions that drive pilots and experiments to increase customer satisfaction, revenue and efficiency.
- Drive experimental rigor within the organisation, set the benchmark framework by which pilots and experiments are analysed. Manage a broad portfolio of high value, high visibility experiments and pilots.
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. Clustering, Segmentation, Machine Learning) for senior leadership to support decision-making and open up opportunities.
- Communicate across the organisation the value of analytics to inform sound decision making.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, BI, Support teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans.
- Phd or MSc in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics)
- +6 years of work experience in strategic planning, sales, marketing and/or consulting
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Significant experience in experimental design and analysis.
- Experience analyzing large data sets (e.g. R, Python, Tableau, ) database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.