Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Analyze internal financial and product data to identify cross-market growth opportunities, efficiency gains, and process improvements
- Dive deep into our data to help improve consistency in performance measurement and decision making across markets
- Break down complex business problems into easy-to-digest analysis; gather data and produce visualizations that are easy to interpret and tell a story using tools such as Tableau and advanced Excel
- Collaborate cross-functionally to prepare reporting and decision making meetings with senior leadership
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business - including Sales, Finance, and Marketing
- Assist with financial forecasting to support business planning
- Bachelor's degree (Finance/Economics preferred)
- 4+ years experience in strategy and/or operations (technology sector preferred)
- Experience in data analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in financial analysis and modeling is required; experience with programming or business intelligence platforms a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (Tableau or SQL is an advantage)
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a team environment
- Adept at multitasking, with great attention to detail
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills; excellent at both written and oral communication
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.