Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
This role is part of Indeed’s Global Advertising and Media team which sits within Indeed’s global marketing organization. Our team is responsible for leading integrated campaign efforts across key markets for both job seekers and employers. The team is made up of the brand team, who create and manage offline communications globally and the media team who are responsible for the delivery of optimum media mix in markets to deliver superior results for the business.
Indeed is seeking a transformational Direct Response (DR) Performance Marketing Strategist to help build our performance marketing capabilities. This person will be dedicated to helping build systems in order to track and measure our DR marketing performance across the globe. You will have a track record for building revenue driving strategies for large scale global organizations. You will be responsible for designing tests, defining goals, optimizing creative and media in an effort to increase Indeed’s customer base and creating efficiencies while doing so. This person thrives in the science of marketing and excels in interpreting performance reports to craft meaningful stories and insights.
- Work closely with our SMB, product and measurement teams to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation and optimization.
- Manage multi-million dollar budgets across channels to meet performance and business goals.
- Lead efforts to utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness in marketing channels.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Indeed’s vision and strategy for DR customer acquisition growth.
- Contribute to decisions around ongoing reallocation of media spend which results in the optimal marketing mix and meets with business goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder for creative development to ensure assets have all the key performance elements with respect to performance marketing.
- Partner with our measurement team to ensure robust attribution models are built to effectively measure performance of each channel, and also understand synergies across channels.
- Work with product and engineering to test performance optimization related to landing pages, tracking, and funnel conversion.
- Work across teams and markets to define acquisition and retention goals and define methodologies to maximize revenue growth through better planning across channels.
- 10 + years in performance / DR marketing with a focus on campaigns that drive revenue and strong program ROI.
- Experience managing large marketing budgets.
- Excellent quantitative skills; ability to distill large datasets and derive meaningful conclusions, recommendations and hypotheses.
- Agency management experience.
- Strong team player with experience working across many teams and managing numerous stakeholders.
- Be willing to travel on occasion as needed for production or global office/partner visits, and can work with stakeholders in multiple time zones as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.