Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an accomplished marketing professional to lead SMB Media Strategy for the SMB business unit in an effort to accelerate the acquisition of new employers across the globe. The Director, SMB Media Strategy will lead a team of offline marketers and manage the team’s relationship with Corporate Marketing (Research and Creative), Marketing Analytics, and Finance.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing media strategy, attribution methodologies, creative/media tests and optimization protocols for large scale offline acquisition campaigns. You have a unique combination of media expertise, business acumen, management skills and analytical chops. You understand the intricacies of DRTV and audio campaigns and optimize them to drive conversions at CPA targets. You have deep experience in designing robust tests and creating attribution mechanisms for measuring and optimizing both media and creative. You not only inspire your direct reports, but you inspire internal teams and agencies to develop high performing campaigns.
- Lead and grow a team of offline marketers
- Oversee media planning, budgeting and execution of DRTV, audio and direct mail acquisition campaigns
- Develop attribution methodologies for offline campaigns
- Maximize conversions at CPA targets though testing and optimization of creative and media
- Manage relationships with media agencies and internal teams such as market research, creative, business intelligence and finance
- Work with team to set and hit aggressive targets
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- 10+ years experience of direct response media planning/strategy (must have DRTV or Radio experience)
- Experience managing teams of 3+ marketers
- Hands-on experience designing Radio/TV tests and measuring the impact of different media and creative elements
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Direct Response agency experience preferred
- Experience working with creative agencies preferred
- Experience working on non-US campaigns preferred
- SQL experience preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.