Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Administration for all Japan benefit programs, including enrollments, leaves, and the new hire experience
- Maintain Indeed’s Global benefits strategy by providing recommendations for enhancements and new programs using market data, utilization reports, and employee and company feedback
- Partner with various internal resources and functions, such as payroll, finance, accounting, legal, HR operations, talent acquisition, human resource business partners, diversity, inclusion and belonging, and the technology teams to deliver best in class benefit programs
- Develop and implement benefit education strategies for new hires for use during onboarding and ongoing education and guidance on all Indeed’s benefit programs available in Japan
- Promote a global wellness strategy that fosters company-wide engagement and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Maintain internal employee communication portals and systems with the most current benefits information in both English & Japanese
- Build and maintain effective relationships with benefits broker, benefit vendors & other key stakeholders
- Review vendor invoices, resolve disputes, and report on fees and costs
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the Global benefits team on both regional and global projects
- Stay current on all relevant legislation changes & take the necessary action on benefit plans where required
- Maintain Japan company benefit guidelines by working closely with HR operations, human resource business partners and legal
- Main point of contact for all Japan benefit, wellness, and onboarding inquiries
3+ years Human Resources administration experience, including experience with benefit plan management and coordination; strong influence, project management, and customer service skills
Experience with design and implementation of benefit programs & a detailed understanding of statutory plans and legislation across the APAC region (Australia, Japan, Singapore, India)
Demonstrated professionalism with a strong customer service orientation and is able to handle employee requests with patience, empathy and a problem-solving approach
Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes, and create solutions to address those issues
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation skills required
Fluent in English and Japanese verbal and written communication skills required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +81 3 4563 2563, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.