Date published: 10-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help the people, who help people get jobs.
- Manage EMEA benefit programs, enrollments and new hire experience
- Assist in maintaining benefits strategy that promotes the overall success of the company and employees by analyzing benchmarking, utilization and employee and company feedback data
- Provide guidance and strategy recommendation on benefit programs across EMEA (Pension / Life insurance, Medical, LTD & STD, Life, etc.)
- Partner with HR Business Partner team to ensure clear communication of benefits, leave programs and assist with any needs around hiring, terminations and monthly invoicing
- Research, recommend and implement benefit schemes consistent with company goals
- Manage implementing benefit programs in future EMEA entities
- Promote global wellness strategy that fosters company-wide engagement and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Act as liaison between Indeed and local broker office and benefit vendors for each country
- Provide leadership and support to the EMEA Benefits Specialist
- 5+ years of benefits administration experience, including experience with benefit plan management and coordination; strong influence, project management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Experience with benefit plans across EMEA required and German & French markets preferred
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.