Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com seeks a Senior Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for the Benefits & Total Rewards support of our people in the Americas. Based in Austin, TX, this position will be partnering with managers and employees to provide Human Resources benefits consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of regional benefits, leave administration and wellness.
- Manage Americas benefit programs, enrollments and new hire experience
- Act as a strategic partner/advisor for employees on all benefits programs across the Americas
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Assist with streamlining/administering with employee leave processing and partnering with HR Business Partner function as necessary
- Responsible for reconciling/processing all monthly benefits invoices and partnering with accounting
- Recommend employee benefit programs by examining employee understanding and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Promote global wellness strategy that fosters company-wide engagement and encourages employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Provide support for Workday including, but not limited to: researching and resolving benefit related issues, recommending solutions and/or alternate methods to ensure effective benefit operations.
- Create/design and rollout communications specific to benefits, leave programs, and any related change management
- Advise on 401(k) plans including coordination of plan testing, plan design, and administration.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience in Benefits/Total Rewards
- 2+ years experience in Workday HRIS, including reporting and analytics
- 1+ year of experience in creating and disseminating internal communications and information
- Strong knowledge of leave of absence (LOA) administration and 401(k) plan support.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the administration of wellness programs
- High-level proficiency with Excel (e. g., v-lookups, pivot tables, if/then formulas).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Must possess a continuous improvement mindset: identify, recommend and improve current processes.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.