Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
You will work as part of Indeed’s Client Success Enterprise Strategy team. You will support Indeed’s White Glove program brands as the primary Client Success point of contact on the account. You’ll work closely with internal Client Success, Sales, Product and Business Intelligence teams to communicate with clients and ensure a best in class experience with Indeed. If you get excited about working with large brands, exceeding expectations, and facilitating creative or custom solutions, this is the role for you.
While supporting specific client accounts, you will hone your organizational skills and learn the art of prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. Technical issues include but are not limited to: troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. You’ll provide custom reporting to assess performance, identify areas of opportunity and maximize ROI. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients; offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires
- Manage White Glove brands, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Become an Indeed product expert and don’t be afraid to shake things up! Use data and your knowledge to optimize clients’ accounts and set or reset them up for success. By monitoring performance, diagnosing and solving technical problems, optimizing account setups, and telling stories through data, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients
- Collaborate with our internal partners including Product, Operations, Search Quality, Business Intelligence and Aggregation teams through the White Glove workflow to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions
- Make suggestions as an industry expert, to optimize product usage
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts, finding impactful ways to present data and constantly execute on about new ways to “WOW” your clients and colleagues - be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients, partnering with National Account Managers / Agency Account Managers and the CS Brand Team to deliver or exceed client goals and targets
- Based on account need, travel to client locations might be necessary
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption
5+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree
Minimum of 7 years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree: B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B relationship management, servicing internal or external customers, or equivalent Indeed experience
Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
Demonstrates relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features
Team player who can organize and disseminate information appropriately to all internal stakeholders
Strong passion for data analysis is required. Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights using Excel
Understand Boolean Search Logic
Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising; providng consultation to clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
Specific examples of strategic wins and successes due to data analysis, creative thinking, and sales partnership
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities; adaptable to change
Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, and JIRA ticketing system
Basic HTML knowledge
Experience with SEO
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.