Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. Stamford Base Salary Range: 28.84 - 43.27/hr USD
- Responsible for account management with a designated book of assigned accounts
- Act and think like a consultant and a product expert
- Provide our Agency Relations and Sales teams with technical and product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their results and ROI through data and analytics (clicks, impressions, click-through rates)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems by using investigative skills and collaborating with our technical team
- Optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to ensure we deliver quality results and the best ROI for our clients
- Manage and grow strong relationships with advertising agency clients. Relationship building is a key aspect of our role
- Work in a team environment while taking ownership of your assigned accounts
- Act as a liaison between our clients and our Product teams; work on client's behalf to provide viable solutions
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Customer service experience or passion to serving others
- 5+ years of customer experience, or related experience in a media planning/media buying role
- Preferred: Online media experience
- Preferred: Knowledge of media planning and buying
- Attention to detail
- A desire to learn and to become the best possible version of yourself
- Passion for delivering excellent client service
- Exceptional written, verbal, and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
- Prior experience in research, analysis, and analytics is valuable
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.