Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. San Francisco Bay Area Base Salary Range: 34.61 - 48.08/hr USD
You will work as part of Indeed’s Client Success National Accounts team. You will communicate directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
The Senior Client Success Specialist in this position must have strong relationship skills, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at Fortune 1000 and equivalent sized companies, as well as our National Accounts sales team. You will learn the art of organization and prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one, while providing "WOW" experiences. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. Technical issues include but are not limited to; troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
* Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
* Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed.
* Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
* Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
* Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
* Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on about new ways to "WOW" your clients and colleagues; be creative!
* Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
* Based on account need, travel to client locations might be necessary.
* Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
* 5+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
* Must have 7+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
* Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
* Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
* Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
* Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
* Understand Boolean Search Logic
* Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
* Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
* Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
* Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights
* Basic HTML knowledge
* Experience with Search Engine Optimization
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.