Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients by offering personalized service and supporting them in their hiring efforts.
- Manage a book of enterprise accounts, ensuring pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns are optimized to hit strategic targets. Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed through data and analytics (e.g. click, apply, and hire rates).
- Provide technical and product support, including new client account set-ups and post-sales optimization. Diagnose and solve technical problems by using investigative skills and collaborating with our technical teams.
- Serve as an Indeed product expert and don’t be afraid to shake things up! Use data, tools, and your knowledge to optimize clients’ accounts and set or reset them up for success. By monitoring performance, diagnosing and solving technical problems, optimizing account setups, and telling stories through data, you will validate that Indeed is the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with internal partners including Product, Search Quality, Business Intelligence and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction; tirelessly serving as a client advocate.
- Proactively make suggestions as an industry expert to optimize product and feature usage.
- Conduct online and in-person presentations about product and campaign performance to clients, partnering with National Account Managers to exceed client goals and targets.
- Travel to client locations as necessary for check-in meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Work toward and meet several quarterly KPIs, including client feature adoption, client satisfaction, and client retention.
- 5+ years related working experience (e.g. B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management, Recruitment, Staffing, Dotcom, HR Tech, Client Partnership, Ad/Media Agency).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via all communication formats.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, as well as the ability to engage clients on new products and features.
- Be a team player who can organize and disseminate information appropriately to all internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities.
- Comfortable with utilizing video messaging platforms to delight clients.
- Strong passion for data analysis. Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights.
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics.
- Specific examples of strategic wins and successes due to data analysis, creative thinking, and/or sales partnership.
- Desire to continually learn and become the best possible version of yourself.
- Can-do attitude with a passionate service-oriented approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with online advertising, especially SEO and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
- Several years of B2B Account Management experience.
- Online media experience (e.g. knowledge of media planning, buying).
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Slack, and JIRA ticketing system.
- Tableau experience.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Prior experience in research, analysis, and analytics.
- Excel and/or Google Sheets background.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? We encourage adaptability!
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.